“82° EATS CULINARY STAR KAKINADA”, COOKERY CONTEST 2019
“82° EATS Culinary Star Kakinada”, Cookery Contest 2019
Are you an avid home cook? Is cooking your passion? Are you always receiving compliments from family and friends on your culinary creations? Do you have it in you to be the best home cook? 82° East, SRMT Mall & Multiplex in association with Mahendra Mitaiwala and Sarovar Portico wants to give you a platform to showcase your cooking skills with the image and recipe of your signature dish. 82° East, SRMT Mall & Multiplex invites you to be part of a first-ever “82° EATS Culinary Star Kakinada”, Cookery Contest 2019’ held on 7th of April, Sunday at 6:30 PM at 82° East, SRMT Mall & Multiplex. 3 lucky winners will be selected by the Judges based on the recipe presentation and taste.
Follow us on www.facebook.com/82eastmall and find out who will be crowned as 82° Eats, cookery contest 2019 winner.
Registration to participate will begin from 26th of March 2019 and ends on 4th of April 2019. Registration forms are available at help desk, ground floor and food court cash counter 3rd floor at 82 East, SRMT Mall & Multiplex, Sarpavaram Junction, Mahendra Mitaiwala, Bhanugudi Junction and Sarovar Portico Main Road Kakinada.
The top 50 entries will be selected through lottery system.
The contest will be held on 7th of April at 82 East, SRMT Mall Ground Floor atrium at 06:00 PM.
Rs. 25000/- worth of prizes. All shortlisted participants will get a surprise gift.
Terms and Conditions:
· Each participant has to bring 2 dishes. One main course and one dessert.
· Participants are required to bring their own cutlery and utensils
· Cleanliness and hygiene of the participants’ workspace have to be maintained at all time.
· Participants will be provided with water and aprons.
· The main course and dessert should be pre-cooked, only dressing and marinating will be allowed at the workspace.
· No form of alcohol or intoxicating ingredients is allowed for any kind of preparation.
· Only participant will be allowed at the workspace at the venue of the competition.
· Spectators will not be entertained inside the venue once the competition begins
· Electric appliances (hand mixers, grinders, microwaves, blenders, etc.) are not allowed.
· No storage/refrigeration is provided
· Participants need to reach at the venue 30 minutes prior to the start of the competition and need to bring the acknowledgment of registration form and need to show it at the help desk, ground floor.
· Mall staff will give you a coupon with a number on it and you need to display your food at the designated number on the serving table at the atrium.
· All gift vouchers are valid as per the dates are given on them.
· Winners will be announced at the venue on the same date.
· Any complaint/disputes shall be within the jurisdiction of the Courts of Kakinada.
· The decision of the judges will be final.
· Finalists’ profile will be added and promoted as “820 EATS, Culinary Star Kakinada 2019”
· You have to be 18 years of age and above to participate.
· This competition is not open to any Sponsor employees or family members.
· By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation.
· The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or no cash alternative will be offered.
· By entering the competition, participants are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions.
· All rights of this contest are reserved SRI RAMADAS MOTOR TRANSPORT LTD.
· SRI RAMADAS MOTOR TRANSPORT LTD has the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
For any queries, write a mail to email@example.com or you can call us on 0884-6688001, 02.