CONCEPTS & FUNDAMENTALS IIT, NEET & EAMCET, INTERMEDIATE COACHING IN KAKINADA
Special Classes for IIT-PHYSICS on SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
Foundation Classes for 7th to 10th
Regular Classes for Intermediate
We Ensure Good Concepts with Strong Fundamentals for your Child.
We give Intensive training for Class IXth & Xth CBSE in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in order to score better in their respective schools.
School Courses for 7th to 10th
Today, the word ‘Competition’ goes hand in hand with ‘Concepts & Fundamentals‘. This is an inevitable truth. There is immense competition for college admissions which makes securing a seat in any of the top institutions, in any field of education be it Engineering, Medicine, Science, Arts, Commerce etc., a very difficult endeavor. Therefore, there is a need for proper guidance and training for all those students, especially those in 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th classes, who desire to gain that competitive edge that will enable them to perform better than the rest.
The educational system, with a few notable exceptions, is memorization-based or learning by rote (“mugging up” as we call it). Notes, Guide books, last-week preparation etc. are the offshoots of this outlook. Today, the general perception of priorities causes almost everyone to focus on training students mainly for school/board exams and this, therefore, becomes the primary focus of teachers, parents and even students themselves. While obtaining good marks in these exams is very important, how this is done is also important. Do students score marks by reproducing content learnt by rote, repetitive mugging or through answers that display their understanding of “Concepts & Fundamentals”? To a large extent, students follow the first method — memorizing the content. Consequently, many students who may be toppers in their schools are not able to achieve good scores in competitive exams or Talent Search Exams– reason: Lack of “Concepts & Fundamentals”.
When students understand the concepts of a subject and their applications correctly by inculcating the habit of asking “WHY?”, they have a better chance of doing well in competitive exams. This is because most of the questions in competitive exams are based on application of these concepts.
Also, students will be able to understand the subjects that they learn better when learning is done out of interest and not with the sole objective of scoring marks. When the focus is laid only on the exams, the students’ only goal is to score marks. But if interest for any subject is generated in the students, the learning becomes a lot more enjoyable.
It must also be kept in mind that, with the increasing levels of competition, whether for seats in institutions of higher education, or for jobs, or even in performance at work, young people need to demonstrate confidence and skill in more than just their academic pursuits. They need to be able to communicate easily and effectively; they need to be able to analyze situations well so as to make effective choices and decisions. These are skills that are currently tested in different selection processes including those conducted for admission to professional courses, such as the JEE Advanced, JEE Main & NEET. Keeping this in mind, students must expand their areas of focus to learn and develop these skills as well.
This approach towards learning is the key to excel in any field that a student might choose later in his/her life. Understanding the “Concepts & Fundamentals” in the subject are the two most important factors for success.
Classroom Courses Offered:
We offer TUITIONS for IX, X CBSE & INTERMEDIATE and also offer IIT Foundation classes for VIIth and Xth.
We offers courses for national level engineering entrance exams like IIT-JEE, BITSAT, NEET & AIIMS and also for state level entrance exams in state like EAMCET.
National level Courses: IIT-JEE, NEET, AIIMS & BITSAT
State level courses : EAMCET
JEE – Main and Advanced Courses:
Class Room Programs:
We offer three types of classroom programs for the JEE Main and Advanced examinations.
- FOUR Year foundation coaching for students for Class VIIth .
- TWO Year comprehensive IIT-JEE & NEET coaching program for INTERMEDIATE students.
- SATURDAY & SUNDAY courses for students who cannot attend our regular classroom training programs.
We offer Two Year Comprehensive IIT-JEE & NEET Coaching program for students completing 10th Standard.
Course details for CBSE IXth & Xth Classes:
- Classroom training focused on building not only a strong conceptual base but also on developing problem solving skills simultaneously.
- Intensive testing mechanism to track the performance.
- Revisions to assess student’s ability to solve the questions through integration of Concepts & Fundamentals.
- An exhaustive question banks updated to reflect the latest pattern of questions.
- Comprehensive and regular updates to capture the changes in curriculum.
- Weekday batches ONLY.
Course details for IIT Foundation Classes:
- Classroom training complemented by Good Concepts & Strong Fundamentals.
- Regular tracking on Student’s performance.
- Revision Classes – Assess student’s ability to solve the questions through integration of Concepts & Fundamentals.
- Support for BITSAT.
- An exhaustive question bank updated to reflect the latest JEE pattern of questions.
- Comprehensive and regular updation to capture the changes in JEE.
- Weekday (Monday-Saturday) & Weekend (Sunday) batches available
Timings for Class IXth & Xth CBSE:
- Class Xth Timings : 6:30AM – 8:00AM (Subjects: Maths, Physics & Chemistry)
- Class IXth Timings: 6:00PM – 7:20PM (Subjects: Maths, Physics & Chemistry)
Timings for Intermediate:
We give intensive training for IIT-JEE, BITSAT, NEET, AIIMS & EAMCET and all National Level Tests. We take care in teaching Good Concepts and Strong Fundamentals
- Inter 1st Year: 7:00PM – 8:30PM
- Inter 2nd Year: 8:45PM – 10:15PM
I am a Postgraduate in Electronics from P.B. Siddhartha College Vijayawada, having 10+ Years of Experience in Research and Design Engineering. Designed several Electronic Automated Equipment like Electronic Home Security Systems, Solar Energy Systems, Internet Enabled Control Devices and many more advanced systems.
Teaching Maths, Physics & Chemistry for IIT-JEE Foundation Course, IIT-JEE & NEET Regular Course for the past 6 years.